Pandemic Update: The Committee meetings originally scheduled for September 26 will now be held as Zoom videoconferences in accordance with state and local health guidelines regarding COVID-19.
The standing committees of the CFT meet to examine issues of importance to educators and unions.
No advance registration is required. Committee members will receive the Zoom link and meeting information directly from the committee chair.
Schedule for September 25-26
|Friday, Sept. 25||3–7 pm||Division Councils|
|Council of Classified Employees|
|Community College Council|
|Council of Retired Members|
|Saturday, Sept. 26||9 am – 12 Noon||Committees|
|Saturday, Sept. 26||1–4 pm||State Council|
Find the complete list of union committees here, with member rosters, or click on the individual committee below.
- Adult Education Committee
- Career Technical Education Committee
- Civil, Human, and Women’s Rights Committee
- Early Childhood Education Committee
- Educational Technology Committee
- English Language Learners Committee
- Ethnic Diversity in Leadership Committee
- Higher Education Issues Committee
- Labor and Climate Justice Education Committee
- Part-Time Faculty Committee
- PreK-12 Education Issues Committee
- Retirement Policy Committee
- Safe and Supportive Schools Committee
- Special Education Services Committee
Travel Reimbursement in “Normal Times”
For in-person meetings, the CFT covers the cost of travel expenses for committee members. To request reimbursement, please submit this Expense Reimbursement form.