Find the documents that define how the CFT works and how your local union works with the CFT.
Relevant CFT and AFT dates on a single sheet. Visit our online calendar to find detailed event information, maps, links and contacts.
LOCAL UNION ADMINISTRATION
LEGAL DEFENSE FUNDS
Per Capita Payment for 2019-20
Local unions can use these Excel documents to send per capita payment to the AFT.
Audited Financial Statements
The CFT posts audited financial statements online each year and the most recent statements can be found below. The CFT statement for 2018 contains three years of audited financials.
Single-Page Financial Statements
These concise visual summaries outline the union’s annual income and expenses.
Agency Fee Audits
These reports are about fair share, also called agency fee, and are helpful to financial officers of AFT local unions. There is a report from the CFT and a California report from the AFT. Each contains an agency fee audit letter and report, accompanied by a cover letter from the respective secretary treasurer.
CODE OF CONDUCT
FORMS FOR MEMBERS
FORMS FOR CFT EMPLOYEES
- : For members of the Field Representatives Union
- Employee Request: For members of the Field Representatives Union
- Business Card Request: For staff and officers to request business cards
- Stationery Request: For staff to request stationery items
- Equipment Request: For staff and officers to request new equipment