With Leadership Conference and State Council
COVID Safety Protocols
- Attendees will be required to show proof of vaccination in advance by March 11. A booster is recommended.
- Rapid COVID tests will also be administered upon arrival. When you arrive, please go to the COVID Test Table to pick up your test. Once CFT sees a negative result, you will be able to register for the weekend events. You will only need to test once to participate in the CFT events.
- Attendees must wear masks during the event except when eating.
- Attendees who requested to attend Division Councils or State Council virtually will receive an email with Zoom information.
- Registration has closed. Please contact Leticia Castro, Director of Administrative Services, if you want to attend a division council meeting and did not register by the March 2 deadline.
Hashtags for Social Media
- #CFTleaders and #CFTtalksRSJ
About Division Councils
Division Councils meet regularly to share information and to formulate policy proposals for constituents, and oftentimes the larger CFT. It’s important to send a representative from your local union to attend these meetings of the union’s Division Councils so your local can be part of the decision-making.
Division Councils will meet Friday March 18 at 3 pm, after the Leadership Conference concludes and the night before State Council. Note this exception: The Council of Retired Members will meet online Wednesday, March 16,
- All members are welcome to attend.
- Council agendas will be emailed to leaders of constituent local unions.
Three-Day Event Schedule
|Weds, Mar 16||1 pm – 4 pm||Council of Retired Members on Zoom|
|Thurs & Fri, Mar 17-18||11:30 am start||Leadership Conference|
|Fri, Mar 18||3 pm – 6 pm||Division Councils|
|EC/TK-12 Council in Bayview B|
|Council of Classified Employees in Marina|
|Community College Council in Seacliff A-C|
|6:30 pm | 7 pm | 8:30 pm||Social Hour | Awards Dinner | Dessert and Networking|
|Sat, Mar 19||8 am||Breakfast|
|9 am – 3 pm||State Council in Seacliff A-C with lunch served at noon|