Gubernatorial Recall Election
CFT says NO, NO, No to the recall!
This Recall Election attempt is another cynical ploy by the right-wing to attack California values, and this time, to capitalize on the pandemic crisis. The CFT says “NO” to the anti-union recall.
How do I submit a mail-in ballot?
- You can return your voted mail ballot one of three ways: 1) by mail, 2) to a secured drop-off location, or 3) to any polling place on Election Day.
- If you are mailing your ballot, it must be postmarked on or before Election Day, September 14. Sign your ballot envelope. No postage is necessary.
- You may drop off your ballot at any drop-off location or polling place by 8 pm on Election Day. Find the closest ballot drop-off location near you.
How do I vote at the polls?
- You can also vote in person — by voting early or by voting at your polling place on Election Day. Find early voting locations in your county.
- Do you know where your polling location is? If not, find your polling place.
- If needed, you can register and vote on Election Day. Find your nearest Same Day Voter Registration location.