AFT’s Tips and Tricks for Saving Time with Share My Lesson
This is an AFT webinar to introduce AFT’s newly redesigned Share My Lesson website.
Join Kelly Booz, director of Share My Lesson, for a live webinar on Tuesday, November 16, at 2 pm Pacific time (that’s 5 pm Eastern for AFT) to get the inside scoop on how to save time, minimize stress, have some fun, and find exactly what you need on the new Share My Lesson website. You will learn tips and tricks for getting the most out of the newest features.
The site redesign is in response to feedback from AFT members over the past year, and reflects what educators, school staff and families truly need to help all students thrive — socially, emotionally and academically.
Among the many new pluses, you’ll find:
- A robust search feature, with easy ways to find the resources you need, including a new tagging feature to find related content faster.
- Role-based search functions, content and collaboration spaces — all customized to meet your specific needs whether you’re a parent or caregiver, a teacher, a paraprofessional, a specialized instructional support person, a higher education faculty member, or an AFT affiliate member. You’ll also want to explore the expanded communities section.
- Streamlined ways to move around the site, with fun and engaging new illustrations and graphics, including new avatars for your SML profile and easier ways to upload lessons you want to share.
- The latest news-related lessons and blogs, plus resources for “topics to address this month” and a consolidated collections area.
- New ways to explore the high-quality content from trusted partners.
If you can’t join AFT live, register anyway to access
this helpful webinar on demand as soon as it’s available.
Note: This webinar is NOT available for
professional development credit.