The EC/TK-12 Council Early Childhood Summit has been postponed due to the threat of coronavirus. The CFT is taking the COVID-19 spread very seriously and is following the guidance of state and local agencies that have the professional and scientific background to guide us.
Please cancel your travel and hotel reservations for April 3-4 as soon as possible. Most airlines are waiving any fees, and if you have a Southwest ticket, you can use those funds for a future flight
There is cur
Costa Mesa Field Office
2900 Bristol Street, Suite C107
Costa Mesa, CA 92626