Links to Labor-Related Organizations
These non-governmental organizations advocate for the right of workers to form democratic unions, provide resources to workers and their families, and promote social justice issues.
- Labor Project for Working Families Download resources, reports and publications on organizing, bargaining, and advocating for family-friendly workplace programs and policies.
- Voters Inured at Work Serves injured workers and their families by providing a voice for changing workers’ compensation laws and educating the public about problems experienced by injured workers.
- Young Workers’ Health and Safety A resource network that helps prevent California’s young workers from being injured or killed on the job.
- Association for Union Democracy The only national, pro-labor, non-profit organization dedicated to advancing the principles and practices of democratic trade unionism in North America
- Coalition of Labor Union Women A national organization affiliated with the AFL-CIO that offers valuable resources for female unionists.
- Jobs for Justice Fighting corporate attacks on working people and standing up for our rights as working people to a decent standard of living and to organize and bargain collectively.
- Global Unions International trade union organizations working together with a shared commitment to the ideals and principles of the trade union movement.
- International Labour Organization The ILO is devoted to promoting social justice and internationally recognized human and labor rights.
- LabourStart World labor news with the tagline, “Where trade unionists start their day on the net.”