- If you will be flying, you may choose San Francisco International Airport (SFO) or Oakland International Airport (OAK).
- SFO is closer being 12 miles from the hotel; OAK is 20 miles away. However, Southwest Airlines usually offers more flights into OAK.
- Public transportation is available through the Bay Area Rapid Transit, or BART.
- Taxis and rideshare are also available. Estimated fare is $55 one way.
- You can take BART to the hotel from either airport.
- You will exist BART at the Powell Street Station on Market Street. The Westin St. Francis is three blocks+ from the station, with a slight uphill.